This post contains affiliate links. This means, if you make a purchase through my links, I’ll receive a small portion of your purchase at no extra cost to you.
If you have been following along on my Cricut posts, you are probably wanting a machine for yourself. You may be wondering if you will use your Cricut Explore Air 2 enough to justify the price. I say of course! But just me saying that probably isn’t really a great answer. So, here’s what I think.
Right now the Cricut Explore Air 2 costs $229.99 (regularly 299.99). That would be roughly $20 a month if you saved up for a year. If you decided to eat lunch at home just once a week and saved $5 a week then you would have that extra $20 to put towards the machine. It’s an investment but one that’s worth it.
You will use this machine enough to justify the price if you already:
- Enjoy making unique crafts and your own designs
- Have some hand lettered designs you drew and want to add to a notebook?—Upload your own image and cut out some vinyl. Drew an awesome cartoon and want to make a shirt out of it? —Upload it and cut out your design in Cricut Iron-on
- Enjoy personalizing things
- Love to make unique presents and gifts for loved ones? It’s so fun to use the Cricut to put your personal touch on gifts, cards and so much more. Once you start you just can’t stop!
- Enjoy organizing and labeling things
- Do you love having beautiful labels in your pantry? Your desk drawers are all organized into different items? The possibilities are endless of what you can label and organize.
- Enjoy making custom home decor
- Make your own stencils for signs, customize furniture with vinyl or foil designs, make custom pillows, etc.
- Consider yourself a DIYer
- If you love to create projects you will love the Cricut Explore 2’s options, the wide range of materials it can cut and the ease of use.
I think you get where I am going with all of this. Really there are so many possibilities with your Cricut I think it will become one of your well used craft tools. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below and make sure to check out my gallery of Cricut projects and FAQs.