If you are trying to choose a cutting machine for your crafting needs, then you will want to read my reasons why I love my Cricut and how it’s different from other cutting machines.
This post contains affiliate links. This means, if you make a purchase through my links, I’ll receive a small portion of your purchase at no extra cost to you.
Here’s my list of the top 5 reasons I love my Cricut Explore Air 2, and why I think it’s so great compared to other cutting machines.
- The smart dial- I love the dial presets that make it quick and easy to select what type of material you cutting. No guesswork involved in how deep to cut. And with the custom materials setting you can choose from a drop down menu of lots of different options besides the ones listed on the dial. But seriously so easy: cutting iron-on just turn it to that setting. Vinyl? Turn it a few notches. Easy-peasy.
- Cricut Design Space- I love how simple Cricut Design Space is to use and learn. I was able to start making my own designs the first day. Check out this post for my top tips and tricks to learn the basics.
- Range of materials it cuts- I love how many materials the Cricut Explore Air 2 can cut. From vinyl to chipboard and all the stuff in between (Learn more about that in this post.)
- Ability to upload your own images- I love that I can upload my own images and designs into Cricut Design space and have them ready and available to use in my “Uploaded Images Library” It’s nice that everything is available online under my account, speaking of which..
- Saving projects and sharing them.
I love that I can save my projects and I can login into Cricut Design Space anywhere and there they are! I also love that I can share the link to a project and someone else can open it and use my project.
So there you have it, my top 5 reasons why I would choose a Cricut Explore Air 2 over other cutting machines.